Symposia, Seminars and Conferences
(Paper / Poster Presentation)
1. Oral: Evaluations of piscicidal activity of plant Cestrum nocturnum on fish Poecilia reticulata. International Conference on Probing in Biological System. Institute of Science, Mumbai (M.S.) INDIA . February 7-11, 2000.
2. Oral: Bio-control of schistosome by using molluscicidal activity, of extract ofCestrum nocturnum 1Oth International Congress of Parasitology Vancouver , BC Canada .August 4 - 9, 2002
National conference / seminars
2. Oral: Bio-control of schistosome by using molluscicidal activity, of extract of
3. Oral: Insecticidal activity of two ornamental plant extract against Tribolium castaneum and Tribolium confusum (Herbest) (Coleoptera- Tenebrionidae). International conference on Recent trends in Biodiversity and biotechnology. Aurangabad November 15 to 17, 2007,
4. Poster: Screening of soil bacteria for in-vitro degradation of endosulfan.International conference on Recent trends in Biodiversity and biotechnology. Aurangabad November 15 to 17, 2007
National conference / seminars
5. Oral: Biocidal activity of Cestrum nocturnum L. Plant Resources Development; Dr. B.A. Marathwada University, Aurangabad (M.S.) INDIA. December 9, 2000
6. Oral: Repellent and feeding deterrent activity of Cestrum nocturnum against Tribolium castaneum. National Conference on Living resources for Bio-Industries; Dr. B.A. Marathwada University, Aurangabad (M.S.) INDIA. 22-23, December 2001
7. Poster: Evaluation of mosquito larvicidal potential of plant Sapindus mukorossi INNOVATION 2009-10 Research conference, BCUD, Pune at Baramati, 19-20 Dec 2009.
8. Poster: Adapt Vedic farming for sustainable development of agriculture, National conference on “Biodiversity and conservation of nature and natural resources” . D. B. F. Dayanand College of Arts and Science, Solapur (M.S.) India. 29th to 30th January 2009,
9. Oral: Larvicidal activity of Cestrum nocturnum (Solanaceae: Solanales) on Aedes aegypti, research paper presented, National conference on “Biodiversity and conservation of nature and natural resources”, D. B. F. Dayanand College of Arts and Science, Solapur (M.S.) India. 29th to 30th January 2009,
10. Poster: Cash bee farming with Apis dorsata (Rock bee): A potential Biological resources for green and sweet revolution. National conference on “Natural Resources management for sustainable development”. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (M.S.) India. 1st and 2nd February 2009
11. Presentation on ‘Improved methods in wild beekeeping’, at Regional seminar on Awareness, Motivation and Technology transfer for development of Beekeeping in Maharashtra organized by National Bee Board, Dept of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India and Arya Gramodyog Sansthan, on 19th and 20th February 2010, at Nashik.
12. Poster: Giant weed: A Potential insecticide for organic farming. National-Level Workshop cum Seminar on ‘Bio-Resources for Bio-Industries and EconomicZoology’, D. B. F. Dayanand College of Arts and Science, Solapur (M.S.) India. 24th to 25th January 2010,
13. Presentation on PPB PPM solution making at Workshop of Revised syllabus on T.Y.B.Sc Zoology, organized by Department of Zoology, H.P.T. Arts & R.YK. Science College, and Pune University, on 12th and 13th January 2006 at Nashik-5.
14. Presented poster on" impact of Cestrum nocturnum on respiratory metablishumof fish Clariaus batracus " in 100th Indian Science Congress at Kolkata during 2nd jan to 7th jan 2013.